Local florists, horticulturalists, cultivators, specialists and craftworker invite you to come and discover Saxon horticulture within the ancient walls of Altzella Monastery Park.
|Date||Sat 29th Jun 2019 to Sun 30th Jun 2019 10:00 am - 18:00 pm|
|Prices||6,00 Euro | erm. 3,00 Euro | Kinder bis 12 Jahre frei | 2-Tage-Ticket 10,00 Euro|
|Suitable for children||Yes, without age restriction|
Arrival & map
Next City: Dresden (30 km)
- via A14 (Leipzig - Dresden), exit Nossen Nord, follow the signposts to Nossen and the touristic signposts to Altzella Monastery Park
- via A4 (Chemnitz - Dresden), exit Siebenlehn, the road is signposted alike
- via B101 (Meissen - Freiberg)
- via B175 (Doebeln - Nossen)
- via S36 (Waldheim - Nossen)
By public transport
There is a parking lot directly in front of Altzella Monastery Park. (On Weekends also in front of the Saxon State Office for Environment, Agriculture and Geology (LfULG, Waldheimer Str. 221, Nossen).
Altzella Monastery Park
Zellaer Straße 10 | 01683 Nossen
+49 (0) 35242 504-50