Saxon Cheese and Specialty Market
- 19.10.2019 to 20.10.2019
10:00 - 18:00
- Altzella Monastery Park Show on map
- EUR 5.00 | Free of charge for children up to the age of 12.
- Suitable for children:
- Yes, without age restriction
Discover regional cheese delicacies at Altzella Monastery
First Choice: Regional
Producers from Thuringia, Saxony, and Saxony-Anhalt present regional buffalo, goat, sheep, and cow specialties as well as all manner of homemade delicacies that you can try for yourself and take home if you like them. You can also talk to the producers directly and learn interesting details about cheese. A broad selection of culinary delights including Mediterranean cuisine, raclette, various specialties, all-natural treats, smoked fish, freshly roasted coffee, all sorts of different mustard varieties, and even ostrich and buffalo products can be tasted right here or brought home for your own kitchen.
You can also find out what goes with your favorite cheese.
Arrival & map
Next City: Dresden (30 km)
- via A14 (Leipzig - Dresden), exit Nossen Nord, follow the signposts to Nossen and the touristic signposts to Altzella Monastery Park
- via A4 (Chemnitz - Dresden), exit Siebenlehn, the road is signposted alike
- via B101 (Meissen - Freiberg)
- via B175 (Doebeln - Nossen)
- via S36 (Waldheim - Nossen)
By public transport
There is a parking lot directly in front of Altzella Monastery Park. (On Weekends also in front of the Saxon State Office for Environment, Agriculture and Geology (LfULG, Waldheimer Str. 221, Nossen).
Altzella Monastery Park
Zellaer Straße 10 | 01683 Nossen
+49 (0) 35242 504-50