Saxon Cheese and Specialty Market
- 15.10.2022 to 16.10.2022
10:00 - 18:00
- Altzella Monastery Park Show on map
- EUR 5.00 | Free admission for children aged 0-12
- Suitable for children:
- yes, without indicating age
Discover regional cheese delicacies at Altzella Monastery
First choice: regional
Producers from Thuringia, Saxony, and Saxony-Anhalt will be presenting regional buffalo, goat, sheep and cow specialties and a whole range of homemade delicacies to taste and buy. You can talk to the producers directly to learn interesting facts about their cheese. You’ll be able to taste the products and enrich your home cooking with a broad selection of culinary delights, including Mediterranean food, raclette, various specialties, all-natural treats, smoked fish, freshly roasted coffee, all sorts of mustard varieties, and even ostrich and buffalo products.
You can also find out what goes with your favorite cheese.
Arrival & map
Next City: Dresden (30 km)
- via A14 (Leipzig - Dresden), exit Nossen Nord, follow the signposts to Nossen and the touristic signposts to Altzella Monastery Park
- via A4 (Chemnitz - Dresden), exit Siebenlehn, the road is signposted alike
- via B101 (Meissen - Freiberg)
- via B175 (Doebeln - Nossen)
- via S36 (Waldheim - Nossen)
By public transport
There is a parking lot directly in front of Altzella Monastery Park. (On Weekends also in front of the Saxon State Office for Environment, Agriculture and Geology (LfULG, Waldheimer Str. 221, Nossen).
Altzella Monastery Park
Zellaer Straße 10 | 01683 Nossen
+49 (0) 35242 504-50